'S been awhile, yeah?
Been tagged by iHateFridays
1. Post these rules.
2. Post 8 facts about your character.
people; post their avatars & write their oc's names next to them.
Character(s) I got tagged: Any of the Councilors of the C.O.R.R.U.P.T.
Couldn't choose, so.. let's do all four of 'em in one!
1. Alright, so obviously, as leaders of their City of Outcast, the Councilors each have their own main task (apart from in which they can handle other miscellaneous factors together):
Pestilence is in charge of insuring that the environment and economic development is... safe and clean.
War is in charge of negotiating with local ambassadors and other leaders regarding... foreign policy and affairs.
Famine is in charge of providing the ample and appetizing... food and water supply.
Death is in charge of making sure that everyone is doing their responsibilities and living a happy life.
2. Since War is a shadowy entity, he can phase into walls and floors, and also phase into or even through you. For instance, if you try hiding something behind your back, he could just reach right through your body and yank that thing from your grip.
However, he cannot phase directly through things all the way, like if he wanted to walk completely through a wall. Otherwise.. well, his clothes would fall off.
3. One of what Famine can do is see through other entities' eyes, specifically with animals (she can do with humans, as well, but it's a bit more difficult for her). Like for instance, when an animal is nearby or in her view, she can concentrate her attention unto it and transfer her consciousness to that particular being, and even take control over it. The only thing with this, though, is that her own body remains stagnant in that duration, while she focuses upon another entity's perspective. It's hard to tell whether an animal is under this spell because of this. One key element to pay attention to, however, is the eyes; if Famine is peering through or controlling an entity, its eyes will be a goldenrod colour, like her own, while hers turns a pitch black, sort of like the Wargs from Game of Thrones.
4. Pestilence is bisexual. Back before she was an Outcast, she worked as a secretary to the Mayor Winifred Liz Ardon of the City of Advancements, a province all made of technology and rid of any Outcasts. How Pestilence became to be had been quite devastating; somehow, she had been caught having had a secret love affair with the Mayor, and though she had been open about her sexuality, she had been looked down upon by all of the public, resulting in her painful transformation to an Outcast. Strangely, though, the Mayor had not been affected by this at all.
5. Following up to the last fact, all Outcasts must have had committed an unacceptable act to society to have become so. For example, Famine, a former animal rights activist, had been an accountant that'd been caught wiring her clients' money into her donations for funding for animal shelters. She always used to be a bit of an introverted woman, as well as a bit of a pushover, but she'd always been passionate about helping the animals and how she is contributing in such, as shown in that big red heart button she used to wear all the time on the left side of her chest. As for War and Death, so far, it is unknown how they have transformed, as War has firmly stated that he "doesn't like to talk about it." And as for Death, well... she's just really quiet about who she is/was as a whole.
6. Um... How do their voices sound? Well...Famine speaks in a sort of sultry, yet high pitched and crazed, voice
Pestilence has a sort of low and slightly raspy voice
War has this rugged American accent, almost southern sounding, but not quite
And Death normally talks in a quiet and timid voice (that turns more gravel when she gets angry)
7. Although he prefers not to talk about his transformation, it is know that War used to be a large business owner. The company had been inherited to him, and of course, produced electronic devices that, although not used by all, is so common that it's considered an "everyday object that extends beyond the primitive cell phone". But that's a different story. And another thing about War, since we're speaking of him, as he's a shadowy entity, his facial features besides his eyes are a bit difficult to see since he's so shady (no pun intended). Specifically his mouth; you can't really see it, but it's there. I promise.
8. Famine is actually loosely based off of the Aswang, which, in Filipino folklore, is a carnivorous monster that feasts upon people and can shape-shift, usually into dogs.
They are similar to the Manananggal, another bloodthirsty Filipino creature (I actually got them confused at first), because of their long, prong-like and tubed tongues piercing through pregnant women's bellybuttons to consume the blood and organs of their unborn children. Cool, huh?Bonus fact -
When you wander around through the City of Outcasts, you had better be cautious about where you go and what you do. The Councilors occasionally blend in and can easily examine any person of their interest very intently.
For instance, War has the ability to expertly blend into and act as your own shadow, and he can gather any information about you if you don't pay attention.
Pestilence, on the other hand, can tamper with the air you breathe upon entering certain locations, and can make you slip out any secrets of yours.
Famine can also camouflage herself, but within nature, such as amongst the forest areas and whatnot. She has the ability to mimic multiple animalistic instincts, and sense your internal feelings merely by your scent.
Okay, so with that taken care of, I shall tag.. hm..PinkCandy123
- DJ CaraVenomlion3
- Sleepy Star
Have fun, I suppose~
Thanks so much for reading and I love you!